Friday, May 11, 2012

Pangasius fillet with baked potatoes


ingredients:
 2 Pangasius fillets.
 1 box of cherry tomatoes.
 1 kg potatoes.
 2 red onions.
 1 glass of white wine.
 Salt, pepper, spices (dried mint to me is missing)
 Tzatzichi homemade sauce.
 3 cloves garlic, yogurt and spices.

 Preparation:

 Stuffing baked fillets in pan, which we previously decorated. We put salt, pepper, dried mint or fresh mint, and finally put a glass of white wine over and stuffing in oven for 30 or 35 minutes (the fish is done immediately, I put foil on top, as I do not like fish to be dry, I like the juice in which we prepare). food is an easy, nourishing and very healthy. We put potatoes in a pan and put them in the oven and about 45 minutes.  over potatoes I put a few cubes of butter, salt, pepper, dried mint and a cup of water to remain fresh . Over tray comes with an aluminum foil. Tzatzichi sauce is made of garlic yogurt and spices you want.